Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Richard Blais's Pimento Jack Cheese Sandwiches
- 8 ounces white pepper jack cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 small poblano pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup
- or good quality store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Grated zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 to 2 drops white truffle oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Eight 1/2-inch-thick slices brioche or Pullman sandwich white loaf
- 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup arugula for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?