Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Richard Blais's Barely Smoked Salmon with Pumpernickel-Avocado-Egg Salsa and 'Everything Bagel' Vinaigrette
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup hickory chips
- Four 4-ounce center-cut skin-on wild salmon fillets
- 2 cups cubed or roughly torn (1/2-inch pieces) pumpernickel bagel, pumpernickel bread, lightly toasted, or toasted pumpernickel croutons
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 8 cherry tomatoes, peeled
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, white and yolk separated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- , for serving
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?