Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich braised beef with melting onions
- 4 thick generous slices beef shin, about 700g/1lb 9oz
- plain flour , for dusting
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 medium onions , halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 6 garlic cloves , sliced
- 700ml beef stock (made with 2 cubes)
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large flat mushrooms , thickly sliced
- chopped parsley , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?