Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich and Easy No Cook Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie pie crust (such as Oreo®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|