Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich and Creamy Cheesecake Squares
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|