Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Vegetable Stock
- 3/4 pound mixed portabella and cremini mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 medium onion, left unpeeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 4 flat-leaf parsley sprigs (including long stems)
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 cups water
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?