Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Raspberry Brioche
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices brioche or egg bread (¼ inch thick)
- ½ pint raspberries (about 6 ounces), washed and dried well
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 357kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|