Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Pumpkin Dessert
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|