Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy
- 3 pounds turkey wings
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 carrots, each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter, or more if needed (optional)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|