Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich French Onion Soup
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 pounds onions (about 6 medium), thinly sliced
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 8 low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups 1/2-inch-thick slices country bread, halved crosswise if necessary to fit serving bowls
- 1 tablespoon grated Gruyere or Swiss cheese
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?