Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Chocolate Truffle Pie
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.9g|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|