Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Chocolate Pie
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 3/4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust, baked and cooled
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|