Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Chocolate Mud Cake
- * 180g butter (preferably continental unsalted butter, but regular salted butter works fine)
- * 180g sugar (90% castor sugar, 10% dark brown sugar)
- * 4 eggs
- * 240g milk chocolate melts (or equiv. cooking chocolate)
- * dash of cream
- * 1 Tablespoon of Kahlua
- * 1/4 cup of plain flour
- * 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- * 125g milk chocolate melts
- * 2 Tablespoons of cream
- * additional cream if needed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?