Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Beef Stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 shallots, root ends trimmed
- 2 large carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 pounds beef bones and trimmings
- Bouquet garni tied in cheesecloth (6 sprigs each fresh thyme and parsley, 2 bay leaves, and ½ teaspoon black pepper)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 quarts water
- 1 cup mushroom trimmings (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 20kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|