Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rich Autumn Pork Stew with Beer
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut in 1 1/2-inch bits
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 4 medium carrots, diced
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup diced canned or fresh tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth (bouillon)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cooked buttered egg noodles
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?