Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice with Summer Squash, Red Peppers, and Roasted Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow zucchini or crookneck squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium green zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain white rice (about 10 ounces)
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons roasted salted shelled pumpkin seeds*
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?