Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice with Spanish Sausages
- 1 pound chorlzo, andouille, or any smoked garlicky sausage, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise into ¼-inch slices
- ½ cup Sofrito
- ¼ cup alcaparrado or coarsely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fine sea or kosher salt
- 4 cups long-grain rice
- Chicken broth, homemade or store-bought, as needed (about 5½ cups)
- 4 fresh culantro leaves (see Notes) or 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Piece of banana leaf (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 414kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|