Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice with Sardines
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 ripe medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped or coarsely grated (see Notes)
- ½ teaspoon sweet pimenton
- 2 pinches saffron threads (about 20), lightly toasted and ground (see Notes)
- 6½ cups Fish Stock
- 3 cups short or medium grain rice
- ¾ cup fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 12 to 18 fresh sardines (about 1 to 1½ pounds total, see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 660kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 20g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 133mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 85g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|