Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice with Lentils
- 1 cup dried brown lentils
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or margarine, cut into tiny bits
- 1 recipe Yogurt-Mint Dressing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 452kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|