Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice with Carrot, Lemon, Onion and Mint
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced (1/4 in)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup long grain rice (make sure that you are using long grain rice)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?