Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice noodles with prawns, edamame & grapefruit
- 100g rice noodles , soaked in boiling water until soft, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 150g podded edamame (soy) beans , defrosted if frozen
- 2 grapefruit , 1 juiced and 1 segmented
- 200g cooked, peeled prawns
- small, red onion , thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 tbsp chilli paste or sauce
- 2cm piece root ginger , grated
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- mint or coriander to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?