Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice and Sesame Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups / 6 3/4 oz all-purpose (or whole wheat pastry) flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- zest of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 sheet nori, toasted (carefully) over burner until crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups / 480 ml milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, just-melted
- 1/8 tsp toasted sesame oil (optional)
- 2 cups / 10 oz cooked brown rice, not hot
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?