Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice and Peas
- ½ pound dried red peas (kidney beans) or small red beans (1 cup)
- 6 to 8 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whole scallions, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 799kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 49g (75%)|
|Saturated Fat 43g (215%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|