Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice and Peas
- 15 oz (420g) can pigeon peas (gandules) drained and rinsed
- One 15 fl oz (420ml) can coconut milk
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup basmati or long grain rice
- Cayenne pepper, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 497kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (108%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|