Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice and Lentil Pilaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup dried lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 medium Italian plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|