Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice and Chicken Casserole
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|