Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice Salad with Prosciutto and Artichokes
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cold, cooked white rice
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 3 ounces diced prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|