Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms and Pine Nuts
- Up to 4 cups of chicken or vegetable stock (vegetable stock for vegetarian option, gluten-free stock for gluten-free version), depending on the type of rice you are using, or a mixture of water and stock*
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 5 ounces shiitake, cremini, or button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or yellow onions
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup (loosely packed) chopped arugula, watercress, or 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?