Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice Pilaf, Nine Ways
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1½ cups rice, preferably basmati
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2½ cups vegetable stock , warmed
- Minced parsley leaves for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 339kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|