Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups white rice (preferably long grain)
- 2 teaspoons of chicken fat or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion - green onion (scallions) or yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Up to 4 cups of stock (amount depends on the type of rice you are using), either chicken stock or vegetable stock for vegetarian option, or a mix of water and stock*
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?