Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice Noodle Salad with Endive, Shrimp & Soy-Ginger Dressing
- The dressing:
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried chile flakes (or more to taste)
- The salad:
- 1 package (6.75 oz.) rice noodles (rice sticks/vermicelli)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 3/4 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 head endive
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?