Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice Cooker Crawfish Tails
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|