Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice Cooker Chicken
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 slices fresh ginger root, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (such as Ac'cent®) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water, or as needed - divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|