Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice, Asparagus and Cucumber Salad
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1 inch
- 1 1/2 cups English cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 4 heads butter lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|