Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rice-Seared Trout with Hazelnut Brown Butter
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 small orange, preferably mandarin
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoons finely grated peeled ginger plus 2 Tbsp. matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated garlic
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 12 fresh cilantro leaves
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted, very coarsely chopped
- 4 4—5-ounce skin-on trout fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?