Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricardo's Pizza Crust
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|