Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-eye steaks with roasted roots & parsley pesto
- 250g celeriac , peeled and cut into chunks
- 300g carrots , quartered lengthways
- 3 long shallots , quartered, leaving root intact
- 3 celery sticks, halved and sliced lengthways, plus a handful of celery leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 rib-eye steaks (around 250g/9oz each)
- 1 head red or green chicory , broken into leaves, centre quartered
- small bunch parsley
- 25g unsalted cashews
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra if needed
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?