Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-eye steaks with chilli butter & homemade chips
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 50g butter , softened, plus a little extra
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- juice and zest lemon
- olive oil
- 2 x 200g rib-eye steaks , seasoned
- 2 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 450g floury potatoes , such as Estima, King Edward or Maris Piper, peeled and cut into chunky chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?