Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib eye with caramelised root vegetables
- 2kg rib-eye beef off the bone and trimmed (if serving 6 people, buy 1.5kg)
- 3 large carrots , peeled and cut into neat 3cm-square cubes
- 1kg Charlotte potatoes , peeled and cut into neat 3cm-square cubes
- 1 swede , peeled and cut into neat 3cm-square cubes
- 25 pickling or pearl onions or small shallots , peeled
- 4 turnips , peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 sticks salsify , peeled and cut into diagonal lengths (optional, you'll find this in good greengrocers)
- olive oil
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tsp honey
- sherry vinegar
- a few cloves garlic
- small bunch rosemary
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?