Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-Eye, T-Bone, and Strip Steaks Cut Over 1”
- Four–six bone-in or boneless rib-eye, T-bone, and/or strip steaks cut over 1"
- Sea salt or kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Canola oil or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 crushed garlic cloves
- Finely chopped savory herbs such as rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano, and/or sage (1/4 cup total)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Instant-read thermometer
- Slicing knife
- Covered shallow 4-quart pan
- Paring knife or microplane
- Cutting board
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 467kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (65%)|
|Cholesterol 98mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|