Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-Eye, T-Bone, and Strip Steaks Cut Over One Inch
- Four-six bone-in or boneless rib-eye, T-bone, and/or strip steaks cut over 1"
- Sea salt or kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 10 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped savory herbs such as rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano, and/or sage
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sea or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?