Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-Eye Steaks with Garbanzo and Green Bean Salad
- 1 8-ounce package trimmed haricots verts or trimmed slender green beans, halved crosswise
- 2 15- to 16-ounce cans garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon mesquite seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 12-ounce rib-eye steaks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?