Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-Eye Steak with Blue Cheese Butter and Walla Walla Onion Rings
- 2 1-pound rib-eye steaks (each about 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons crumbled American blue cheese (such as Maytag), room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- Canola or peanut oil (for deep-frying)
- 1 large (about 12 ounces) Walla Walla onion or other sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui), cut into 1/3-inch-thick rounds, separated into rings
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?