Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-Eye Roast with Chainti Pan Vegetables and Balsamic Glaze
- 2 2/3 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup dry red wine (such as Chianti)
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 pounds red-skinned baby potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch-long pieces
- 2 medium onions, unpeeled, quartered lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 5-pound boneless rib-eye roast, trimmed and tied, room temperature
- 3/4 cups chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?