Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rib-Eye Fajitas on the Grill
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (about 1 1/2 medium limes)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 5 pounds boneless rib-eye steaks
- 1 poblano chile
- 4 Anaheim chiles
- 8 bell peppers (2 green plus 6 in any assortment of red, yellow, or orange)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 medium lemon)
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 12 tortillas (flour or corn)
- 2 large yellow onions, cut in 2-inch-thick slices
- Sour cream, for accompaniment
- Guacamole (page 255), for accompaniment
- Beans a la Charra (page 150), for accompaniment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?