Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb, apple & ginger crunch trifle
- 85g coarse oatmeal
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 3 Bramley apples (about 800g/1lb 12oz in total), peeled, cored and sliced into 2cm wedges)
- 2 balls ginger in syrup, 1 chopped, 1 slivered
- 700g pink rhubarb , trimmed and cut into thumb-length pieces
- 284ml and 142ml pots double cream
- 600ml pot ready-made vanilla custard
- approx 300g/11oz ginger cake (shop bought), thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger wine
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?