Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb and Strawberry Compote Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds rhubarb stalks, ends trimmed, and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from 1 medium orange)
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped lemongrass (from a 4-inch piece)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pound strawberries , hulled and quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 vanilla bean , split and scraped, pod and seeds reserved (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?