Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb and Raspberry Jam Roly-Poly with Vanilla Custard Sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh rhubarb, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) frozen unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup (or more) ice water
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream beaten with 1 tablespoon sugar (for glaze)
- Vanilla Custard Sauce (see recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?