Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb and Raspberry Crostata
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. whole milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 4 cups 1/2"-thick slices rhubarb (about 1-1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 6-oz. container fresh raspberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Raw sugar
- Sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (for serving)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?