Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb and Pistachios over Thick Yogurt
- 4 stalks rhubarb, ends and leaves trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup light-colored honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 2 cups Greek-style yogurt, or 4 cups regular yogurt, drained overnight and refrigerated
- 1/2 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|